03 October, 2016

Performance

So it all comes down to that one day in your professional life when people sit alongside and have every right to tell you what they think you can do better or what they think you did well or what they think etc etc etc.

Well, its hard for a person like me to sit down and sit through all of this, however this time around, it was a different experience. I felt nice!! Nice, that I could stay calm and deliver my lil speech in a nutshell of my high impact areas, of my time in the project, of the things that I have done brilliantly, proud of my achievements.

Nice also cos I did hear people say a hell lot of positives to me..
To single me out and call me a 'Leader'! To call me someone who learns constantly.  To be a very hard working person!! Its absolutely amazing to hear your friend(who also is your manager) to say that. It means a lot! You know everything that is being said is genuine when it comes from a friend!!!

Areas of improvement, as my name suggests I am pushy and people told me to stop doing that. Exactly!!! How can I??? How will I?? May be I won't May be I will!!!
Like someone said "take it or leave it".


All in all I m glad it was NOT that bad at all!!!

I wish in relations too we could sit down and have a round of feedback sessions too, rather than name-callings!!!

No comments: